Radwag Moisture Analyzers
Radwag Moisture Analyzers
- Maximum capacity [max]: 50g
- Readability [d]: 1mg
Such Solution Allows:
- Maintaining Moisture Analyser clean – operator does not touch Moisture Analysers housing.
- Removing any shocks caused by manual closing of the chamber – the chamber closes automatically and always with the same intensity.
- Achieving high repeatability of opening and closing the drying chamber.
- Enhancing drying process automation.
- Enhancing safety of operation by eliminating contact with hot components of drying chamber.
- Improving operation ergonomics.
MA.X2.A series features user-friendly colour touch screen. Free configuration of the control panel can be done by means of hotkeys, customizable information fields and programmable labels. Drying process can be carried out for any temperature and thanks to databases – drying process may be set for a specific product.Analyzers
- Automatic opening and closing of the drying chamber.
- 5” capacitive colour touch pad.
- Modern interface.
- Uncomplicated, intuitive operation.
- Programmable display.
- Drying profiles (standard, mild, step, fast).
- GLP/GMP printouts-reports.
- Repeatable and customized applications.
- Work optimization due to the use of halogen lamps.
MA.X2.A maximum capacity ranges from 50g/0.1mg to 210g/0.1mg. Moisture content is measured with the 0.01% accuracy (0.001 % for samples bigger than 1.5g). The maximum drying temperature is 160˚C (there is an optional moisture analyzer with 250˚C maximum temperature). An additional element for moisture analysers that improves their functionality is a water vapour permeability determination set used in tanning industry for determining hygienic properties of leather.
Information system of X2 series moisture analysers is based on 6 databases, allowing many users to operate product database comprising many samples. Collected measurements may be subjected to subsequent analysis.
Collected data is registered in 6 databases:
- Users (up to 100 users)
- Products (up to 5000 products)
- Customers (up to 100 customers)
- Packaging’s (up to 100 packaging’s)
- Drying programs (up to 200 drying programs)
- Drying process reports (up to 5000 drying process reports)
USB interface ensures quick transfer and copying of any results of your work (measurements, reports, databases) to a computer or other moisture analyser. Remote access to the moisture analyser allows for online data management. Cooperation with E2R allows for external data management which in turn increases the efficiency and results to the maximum.